my three favourite movies

My three favorite movies are "That Obscure Object of Desire", "Annie Hall" and "Star Wars: Episode V: Empire Strikes Back".



Resultado de imagen para Cet obscur objet du désir
Resultado de imagen para annie hall posterResultado de imagen para Star Wars: Episode V: Empire Strikes Back

" Cet obscur objet du désir" is about the misfortunes of love between an old French man and a young woman, Conchita. The main character is Fernando Rey. I like it because the film criticizes the bourgeoisie and christian education in a funny way and also has something very different because two actresses interpret the same character. My favorite scene is when the movie starts and the main character throws a bucket of water to a woman before getting on a train.

"Annie Hall" is about a neurotic comedian who falls in love with Annie Hall. The main characters are Woody Allen and Diane Keaton. I like the movie because it has a great humor and intelligent dialogues. I think that the best scene is when Woody Allen sneezes and disperses 2000 dollars of cocaine.

Star Wars: Episode V: Empire Strikes Back is one of my favorite movies because I love space movies and I'm a fan of Star Wars. My favorite scene is when Darth Vader says to Luke "I am your father." 

Comentarios

  1. I´m a huge fan of star wars!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The scene of Star Wars is a classic jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

  3. "Cet obscur objet du désir" seems like a great film! i also really enjoy the star wars films

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've never watched " Cet obscur objet du désir" but it seems such a great movie!.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think the empire backfires is the best of the franchise

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

summer plans

the best holidays