my future job



Resultado de imagen para psicologia


I’m studying psychology and I’m not thinking in take another one because the thing I like the most is psychology and I would like to work on it, however, I have thought study "cinema studies" because I love cinema and I like to think psychology issues in movies but if I do, it will be only a course, not a major because I don’t want to study so many years again. 
I’m not sure what kind of job I would like to have but I am certain about the area what I like, which is social psychology and until now I know more about jobs relate to investigation in this area so I thing about it and I imagine that it would be great because I really enjoy research. I also would like to do something practice but I’m not sure what. 
About if I prefer a job outdoors or indoors I think that indoors, not specifically in an office but I can’t imagine doing a job outside. 
I would like a lot to travel but I’m not sure if travel and my future job it would be compatible, however, if I study something again (a course or a postgraduate) I would like to do it in a different country. 

Comentarios

  1. maybe you could mix psychology and cinema and conduct amazing investigations

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

summer plans

the best holidays