POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

I would like to do a postgraduate in the future, specifically a master degree because I think that is important continue studying and I really enjoy studying the things that interest me, so study more years it would not be a torture for me. I also would like to do this master degree because I can continue being a student and not had a formal job.
The subject I would like to study is social psychology. I like a lot this area of psychology and I know more about jobs relate to investigation in this, so I think that a master degree it would be a good option for do research because I can be two years doing a researched that correspond to a master's thesis.

I would like to study abroad and do a full-time course. I have always wanted live in another country, so it would be a perfect option for me study abroad. I have not investigated about what master degrees I want to do study, but I think that Spain it would be a good country to go to for it. I want Spain because I think that there are great social psychologists who investigated things I’m interested and also, even though I want to learn languages I prefer a country where the people speaks Spanish.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carla, the postgraduate courses seem very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a master's degree is an important tool for a professional, just do it!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

summer plans

the best holidays